There’s a lot to be said about the four-leaf clover as a natural outcast. Many people spent their lives looking for the lucky four-leaf clover, whereas others find it easy to find the clover leaves.
In this blog, we are going to understand the Four Leaf Clover Spiritual Meaning? In the Asian tradition, there are numerous good luck charms. This feng shui item is commonly used to make exquisite such as and necklaces which serve as the four-leaf clover symbolism.
What precisely causes cloverleaf, what is a clover, why is the four-leaf clover thought to be so auspicious, and how to find four-leaf clovers? As you continue reading you will find out the secret of the clovers.
How Rare Is A Four-leaf Clover?
4 leaf clovers are thought to be rare, with just around 1 in 10,000 plants producing one. Clovers have a genetically set number of leaves.
Genetic variability features within the Chromosomes of the plant’s nuclei ( DNA) have been found to clarify this behaviour through various research. In actuality, the genes for three leaves are dominant in comparison to the genes for four leaves.
Plant propagation is also another explanation for clovers having 4 leaves rather than 3. To generate more four-leaf flowers, various strains of the plant are being biologically grown. This might explain why there appear to be a lot more, or at the very least a lot easier to find.
The Origin Of Four Clover Leaf
In many nations of the world, the four-leaf clover has been long regarded as a lucky charm. Even though it is impossible to say when exactly when this idea originated, fairy stories about the incredible luck that this leaf brings have been passed down through generations.
Four Leaf Clover Spiritual Meaning
There are series of debates among scholars about the origin of the good luck 4 clovers. Few people believe clover is impacted by a very reduced recessive gene. Instead, most experts assume that clover is caused by either gene mutations or a developmental mistake in the surroundings.
This plant is made up of very unusual leaves which only occur on rare occasions on the common clover trunks that can be found in abundance in Ireland.
4 leaf clovers are thought to bring good luck to everyone who discovers them, especially if they are found by accident.
What Is Four-leaf Clover Spiritual Meaning?
The belief in the four-leaf clover good luck charm in Irish tradition dates back to the Druid priests, who utilized it in medicinal rituals, liturgical worship, and to ward off evil.
Witchcraft practitioners were also said to have hunted for the four-leaf clovers at nighttime and use them to prepare concoctions. Of course, this is not the only four-leaf clover Irish meaning.
No discussion of clovers would be complete without discussing St. Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint, credited for exterminating all snakes from the country. The patron was a staunch believer in the healing properties of the more frequent three-leaf clover ( due to the fact that a four-leaf clover is more difficult to come by).
The three clover leaves meaning, on the other hand, were used to symbolize the Holy Trinity ( Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit).
The clover is a symbol of St. Patrick’s Day because of this. if he came across a four-leaf clover, he’d consider it a fortunate find as well.
And what kind of origin narrative would be complete without a reference to Adam and Eve? Eve is reported to have snatched a four-leaf clover as a memento of their time in paradise when being driven out of the Garden of Eden.
Where Can You Find Four Leaf Clovers Easily?
You may take your chances with one-tenth of a thousand methods in locating a 4-leaf clover, one of the good fortune charms, and desire to find this plant. However, there are a few suggestions for making your search for clover more successful:
The researchers discovered that the three lucky clover-leaf thrives in temperate climates, but whenever the weather gets warmer, the species are more sensitive to alterations, and the rate of occurrence of four-leaf clovers and 5 leaf clover increases.
The four-leaf clover is rarely seen in regular conditions, therefore look for it in locations with unusual conditions, such as areas with low light penetrations, holes in trees, or in-wall slots.
Four-leaf clover seeds that have been developed are now available in flower shops. All that is required of you is to buy the seeds, follow the instructions for planting, and plant them, and you’ll have your blue four-leaf clovers or any other flower color without searching too far.
What To Do With A Four-leaf Clover?
Nobody knows exactly what to do with the lucky clover leaves. Some traditions suggest that four-leaf clovers will only be beneficial if hidden away from others, while others say that giving your clover out will increase your wealth.
Top 5 Four-leaf Clover Benefits?
- Four-leaf clovers are said to be a good luck symbol for love, they aid in the search for love. Clovers are even placed in shoes by some individuals to guide their feet to their life partners.
- Clovers with four leaves are thought to offer healing properties. The four-leaf clover was employed by Druid monks for healing procedures and to drive away evil forces, according to folklore.
- Each leaf has a different meaning. Faith, love, hope, and, of course, luck are represented by the four leaves. As a result, it’s a very powerful good luck item for money.
- The four leaves of the fortunate clover, according to popular mythology, represent fame, riches, health, and true love, and it has long been used as an Indian good luck charm.
- In a similar vein, the English believe that if you dream about clover, you will have a bright and successful marriage.
How To Preserve A Four Leaf Clover
- A piece of paper should be folded in half, with the clover inside, and insert inside a thick book.
- Place three more books on the first book and leave for two weeks so the clover can dry properly.
- Place the dried clover on a plate after removing it from the book. Handle the clover with care, as the leaves are delicate.
- For the clover color enhancement, add a small amount of green color to the clover. Clovers swiftly lose their colour, turning greyish-green in a matter of weeks.
Read more on four-leaf clover placement and uses in feng shui here.