In this blog, we are going to explore the Top 15 Bad Feng Shui House Features That Create Serious Conflicts and that impacts the overall well being of the family members.
There are numerous architectural flaws in a house including a floor plan, a washroom confronting the front way to a flight of stairs in the focal point of a home and many more.
These 15 Bad Feng Shui House Features or flaws can be easily handled while building or purchasing a new house. The same also can be watched while someone is selling a house. Also if you live in a house where these poison arrows are available, You can follow below 15 feng shui tips and focus on applying them in your home quickly.
1. The front entrance and the back entrance are perfectly lined
- The entrance doorway and rear doorway should not be aligned directly in your home’s layout. Also, each front door color has a specific meaning and significance in feng shui.
- Avoiding a straight connection between the front door straight into the small living room and then the rear doors is very essential in feng shui.
- Once this happens, all of the excellent feng shui energy that enters via the main entrance quickly goes through then out the rear door, never to be recirculated or nourished inside your home.
2. Concealed Main Entrances Are Bad Feng Shui House Features
- Your main entryway feng shui should, preferably, face the street because then energy and possibilities may readily flow from the street towards your entrance.
- When you don’t possess such an option and your main entrance is concealed at the rear of your house, you may always use, or charming flags, wind chimes to draw attention to it from the roadway.
- Your aim is to channel the energy toward your “concealed main entrance.”
3. Staircase Facing the Front Door
Staircase facing the main door
- A stairway squarely facing the front entrance, for example, might have an influence on a home’s energy.
- A bad feng shui house arrangement is created when a stair is precisely opposing, in alignment with, and facing the main entrance.
- Because it permits chi to flow rapidly and precisely into and out of the main door, which might imply decreased assets or funds.
- A staircase, in a broad sense, signifies highs and lows, which may be rather inconvenient.
4. Bathroom Doorway Facing the Main Door
- To have a bathroom right across from the front entrance guarantees that the bathroom will be the initial place you look whenever you enter your house.
- When the bathroom is just the initial place you notice when you enter your house, it might contribute to sickness or frequent bathroom visits.
- Although you would prefer not to put a bathroom here, when you are unable to repair and move the bathroom, an easy option is to hang a mirror on the exterior of the entrance.
5. Staircase At The Middle of A Home
Staircase At The Middle of A Home
Staircases in the middle of the house are considered Bad Feng Shui House Features. Assume that your home’s core is in the middle.
The continuous “up/downforce” generated via the stairs would deplete the core heart inevitably. This would eventually be reflected in the emotions of those who live or work inside such a building.
6. Bathroom At The Middle of A Home
Since it is the core of Bagua as well as your life, the central area is extremely significant. Hang a mirror on the exterior of the bathroom entrance to spiritually obliterate the bathroom of this part of your house.
7. Bedroom Located Above A Garage
- Even though it is usually a storage space, a bedroom located above a garage is deemed unlucky. Spaces like these are said to be barren and lacking qi energy.
- Napping above this very location does not give any comfort or allow you to refresh your own energy.
- To break the bad luck, the must be rooted. This entails including earthy materials like pottery.
8. Long, Narrow Hallway
Bad Feng Shui House Features- Long, Narrow Hallway
- A long, thin corridor resembles a highway or a lengthy underpass in feng shui.
- It picks up velocity and momentum that could pose a difficulty in the corridor especially for a feng shui corner house and also whatsoever will be at the extreme of it.
- Look around your hallway to find the ideal spot to establish a significant central focus, that you may achieve with a piece of artwork or a vibrant wall tone.
9. Linkage of Doors or Windows along a Straight Line
Directly aligning doors and windows generates dashing energy, however possessing too many doors as well as windows lined in a sequence generates poor energy, something you don’t want in your house.
10. Health Region is Overburdened and Cramped
Keeping your home sorted is an essential Feng Shui recommendation for excellent health.
It should be devoid of unnecessary mess. Clutter is a symbol of trapped energy. You may overcome the bad luck by maintaining your house tidy and getting rid of things you don’t utilize or need.
11. Kitchen Installed At Northeast Sector
Bad Feng Shui House Features- Kitchen Installed At Northeast Sector
- must never be located in the Northeast area of the house, based on feng shui rules.
- Flame at Heaven’s Gateway is the name given to such a layout. The eldest man or breadwinner’s capacity to make money is consumed by the flame at heaven’s gateway.
- And he is informed that he could suffer from health as well as financial problems.
12. Backward slope
- A sloping courtyard is regarded as negative Feng Shui because it lacks sustaining energy for the house. It could lead to troubles such as unexpected loss, a change in luck, and health or money issues.
- To elevate the “qi” through the sloping courtyard to your home and the roofing, grow a large tree around the same height as your rooftop or marginally higher.
13. Installation of mirrors in the wrong orientation
- Mirrors really shouldn’t look north or east, as per feng shui and Vastu. Good thoughts arriving via the north or east could be reflected away by this.
- Mirrors in bedrooms must be prevented for healthy life and deep relaxation. When there is a mirror inside the bedroom, this should not reflect the bedding, as per Feng shui.
14. Beams that are pointing in the improper direction
Beams or pillars pointing the improper way, as said by feng shui professionals, represent a poisonous arrow, which should be averted.
You may alleviate the jinx by erecting a mirror in front of the beam or pillar which will reflect it in the proper direction.
As we have seen the importance of the front door in feng shui, in many houses it’s totally hidden. When somebody enters in the house , front door must be visible. Its not only confuing from the guests but in feng shui point of view, such thing may block the “ qi “.
Read the complete article here on Feng Shui House Features.