Although the term feng shui “evil eye protection” sounds frightening, isn’t it? It’s not only a stunning combination of blue shades that contribute to the natural beauty of the blue and white historical structures in Greece, but it’s also a feng shui amulet for Evil Eye Protection.
The evil eye, also described as a Nazar, is an object that is used to shield people from the evil eye. According to legend, if anyone is given an evil eye glare by an adversary or foe, it can be fatal or cause great trouble and sadness.
In this article, to give you a better understanding of evil eye meaning and the beauty it holds, you will learn about the benefits of the evil eye, as well as how you can integrate one into your life for wealth, security, and good health purposes.
Significance Of Evil Eye Charm In Feng Shui
Evil Eye Protection Placement
The Feng Shui Evil Eye is a very strong, conventional Feng Shui defensive tool against negative energies. An iridescent blue glass crystal with circumferential tear-drop molded circles creating an eye-like pattern is a traditional Feng Shui Evil Eye protection.
The round form and blue color signify Heaven and Faith, while the representation in the middle, whether colored or cast in bronze, indicates a sacred, vigilant eye. It can be used to suppress negative energy for personal safety, infants, plants, animals, outside or within the home.
Hang a horseshoe or other Evil eye protection symbol in your home or office as self-defense. Wear bracelets or pieces of jewelry containing a single eye. Having evil eye protection will bring your home good fortunes.
Why its is called blue eye protection?
The amulets or objects are usually colored or made in blue to represent the eye color it is warding off Pertaining to Greece and Aegean nations, ‘blue-eyed’ individuals are deemed to bestow the curse whether accidentally or intentionally.
So the amulets are most often made with blue materials to reflect the eye color it is fighting off. The amulets are sometimes referred to as blue eye protection.
Evil Eye Protection For House
You can shield yourself and your house from evil eyes by painting the walls of your house with a vibrant tone of yellow which knocks out harmful energy. Yellow can make a room feel welcoming, humid, and cheerful. Dark colors should be avoided.
For you to have an evil eye protection house, you must keep the interior spaces clean and clutter-free regularly. Organize as much as possible so that the rooms appear tidy and orderly and that you can locate important items quickly.
Sharp-cornered furniture or decorative pieces should also be avoided. This way, members of your family and even your pets will be healthy and not in harm’s way.
10 Feng Shui Evil Eye Benefits
Evil Eye Protection Benefits
The Evil Eye is a symbol of protection against evil and it is used in Feng Shui for a variety of reasons, including the following:
- Similar to the Ba Gua Mirror, the Chinese evil eye charm is used to protect against negative energy and to deflect any Sha Qi that might be present outside the home.
- It is also said to ward off evil forces, for that reason, the feng shui evil eye can be placed near the primary entrance to the building.
- The Evil Eye amulet is also said to shield you from hurt from hostile friends, bosses, and competitors who want to bring you down, so keep one on your office desk.
- To keep you safe from those who do not have your best interests at heart.
- Many people presume evil eye protection charm symbols to be a good luck sign. They wear it as a jewelry accessory, such as a necklace or bracelet, or carry it in their pocket or handbag to obtain favorable fortune.
- You can also use the evil eye to safeguard your personal items, such as a new car, home, mobile device, or something else, from those who are extremely jealous and wish to destroy them through their impure thoughts.
- Protection of evil eyes can even be hanged in cars to shield against negative energies and improve travel luck.
- The main color of the evil eye is blue, and it is said to emit positive energy and true happiness. The shade of blue inside the evil eye amulet also reflects the sky which symbolizes truth, and it is thought to be a protective mechanism from the evil eye. There are different evil eye color meanings.
- If the real evil eye was to place unfortunate luck upon you, it is said to cause anxiety, exhaustion, depression, and diarrhea, among other ailments. It is believed that wearing an evil eye protection charm would keep you safe and happy.
- It is believed that wearing an evil eye charm or tossing out an evil eye sign bestows best wishes, wellness, and joy to the wearer.
Feng Shui Evil Eye Placement
We’ll show you where to hang Evil Eye in a few simple Feng Shui ways:
- The colorful decorative symbol that protects you from evil can be placed at the house, which is where all energies enter.
- In reality, the Evil Eye can be placed in any area of the home, including the living room, workplace, greenhouse, or terrace.
- The charm will balance the feelings and thoughts of viewers, and also neutralize the viewer’s pessimistic glare, bringing unity and stability.
- Aside from necklaces, amulets, and trinkets, picture frames in the living room are a fascinating way to showcase the Evil Eye.
To know more about Evil Eye Hanging Directions, How To Use Evil Eye For Home Entrance, How To Protect From Evil Eye, How To Wear Feng Shui Evil Eye Pendant click here.