The traditional practice has a variety of modernized usage, ranging from business and commercial feng shui to environmental feng shui, which are all aimed at improving energy purity.
For business, feng shui is being used to create a healthy energy circulation in the workplace in efforts to improve staff well-being and also attract greater commercial achievements.
Another aspect in which feng shui may assist in achieving the greatest outcomes for business is in the creation of the company logo, company flyers, business signs, as well as other business promotional items.
The guidelines and tips in this article are centred on traditional feng shui concepts to choose feng shui names for business and the success of the business.
Importance Of Choosing Feng Shui Names For Business
Your business’s name is among the most significant aspects of your organization. The potential energy that your business exhibits is reflected in its name and symbol.
Feng Shui Names For Business
Each syllable in your feng shui business name has numerical energy and sound level, which we frequently overlook. Each shade, size, form, emblem, or sign has deeply ingrained connections in our brain.
You might not know it, but one of the things restricting your business’s success might be the name or symbol of your business that doesn’t reflect your unique energy and resources.
This disagreement may harm your business’s reputation, also the way people perceive you, including your performance.
A name that helps promote you and your business generates an appealing and enticing harmony that attracts people’s appreciation and respect.
What Do Feng Shui And Numerology say?
Numerology, or numerical significance, aids in determining the energy in your home or workplace.
Figures 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, and 9 are said to represent the ideal numbers for ensuring that a great flow of energy may enter your workplace and home without being obstructed.
- Number 1 is usually linked with a happy occasion per the Feng Shui experts since it represents a fresh start, purity, or birth.
- Just like with the yin and yang symbol, the number 2 signifies unity or harmony.
- The number three(3) is also a wonderful number since it has unique properties. As multiple copies of three, the numbers 6 and 9 bring excellent luck.
- It is claimed by feng shui specialists that the number 9 signifies the end of a phase when occurrences reach their height.
- Owners of residences and workplaces having the number 9 should hope to stay in their homes or business for a considerable time.
- If the number 8 is your business or office number, this will transmit favourable energies, much like the number 3 does with benefits. The terms “eight” and “good fortune” sound identical in Cantonese.
- The number 5 may indicate a period of extreme transition but the number 7 is regarded as an unfortunate number in Feng Shui.
In Feng Shui and business name numerology, the number four is regarded as bad luck. It has a strong resemblance to the Chinese term for untimely death.
15 Feng Shui Rules For Choosing Business Names
- Select names that are not difficult to remember. You wouldn’t want possible future clients to be puzzled about how to discover your company on the internet.
- You don’t wish to have to keep correcting the incorrect spelling of your business name. Maintain a straightforward method.
- Choose a name that will not hinder your business as it expands. Choosing a name that is too restricted might lead to issues down the line. You would not want to restrict your organization to a single item or location.
- Perform a comprehensive inquiry on the internet. Do a web check on the name when you’ve decided on the one you want.
- Choose a name that has some significance. You need your company name to express anything that is significant and pleasant about your business.
- Ensure the name is distinctive. You will expect your workers to confidently say wherever they work, plus you will desire your brand to be recognized by your potential customers.
- Make a list of 5 or 10 auspicious business names and check all through friends, relatives, and trustworthy coworkers. Also, obtain input from your intended customers. Also, be certain that the name has no bad implications.
- Check to see whether the name seems nice when spoken loudly. On writing, most names look great, however, when pronounced loudly, they sound terrible. If you’re going to say it out loud, be sure everyone understands how it’s spelt.
- Be certain the name appeals to you individually. You would have to deal with the name over a great many years as the business operator. Therefore be certain you like it as well as feel that it will connect with your consumers.
- Give an indication. Try to choose an initial for your company that conveys certain details regarding what you offer.
- Resist choosing a name that restricts your company’s ability to grow or expand its product range.
- Choose a business name that is favourable to the feng shui location of your workplace.
- Be sure that the feng shui name you choose complements the elements present in your office.
- When choosing a feng shui name, make sure it will give a visual component to your target audience.
- Choose a name that isn’t too identical to the names of existing businesses in your field. It might imply seeming unimaginative.
- Try to ensure that the business name you choose meets all of the criteria stated in feng shui principles.
Choosing A Business Name Which Attracts Luck
You can choose a business name based on numerology. For example, if your business name consists of thirty-seven (37) alphabets, this means that it has strong energy vibes representing good fortune, love, and loyalty, as well as success in business and relationships with individuals of the opposites sex.
If your business name comes in at forty-six (46) alphabets, that is likewise full of energy, plus it corresponds with strong ambition, creativity, as well as steady advancement, according to its description. Moreso, it’s a name that brings good luck.
Find the complete guide here for more.