15 Feng Shui Bamboo Flute: Meaning, Placement, Uses Tips
Bamboo flutes have been used for centuries. Feng Shui experts have mentioned how significant these are in bringing luck and prosperity your way. Continue reading to find out how you can put these to use in the best way!
Have you ever seen bamboo flutes in a house? Are you wondering if these are used solely for decorative purposes? The truth is that bamboo flutes are used as a source of positivity and abundance in households.
In Feng Shui, bamboo flutes are of great importance. Sometimes, they are also known as “Xiao.” Feng Shui experts believe that bamboo flutes can help get rid of negative energy around and bring luck your way.
Not only do bamboo flutes help you get rid of the negative energy around them, but they also look really great when placed in your living space. Who doesn’t want their house to have that lovely feeling, right?
There are very specific guidelines that Feng Shui experts have discussed and how these need to be placed to be auspicious enough.
Significance Of Feng Shui Bamboo Flute?
In Feng Shui, bamboo flutes are mainly used as ceiling beams. So if you feel like your ceiling is uneven or slanted from somewhere, you can use these to help with that. Apart from this, these also help you ward against evil spirits.
If you want luck in your business, you can also make use of them. Hang these at the front door counter for more luck.
Feng Shui experts suggest that you place the open ends upwards and that the mouthpieces are placed downwards. This placement is known to be important for luck.
To find out more about Feng Shui bamboo flute placement and significance, continue reading!
Uses of Feng Shui Bamboo Flutes
Bamboo is a plant that has its roots in China. It represents peace and is used in most Chinese households for several purposes. Over the years, it has become a symbol of chi and is used for Feng Shui purposes quite often.
1. Ceiling Beams
- Bamboo flutes are used as ceiling beams since they are very sturdy. However, these should never be exposed overhead. This only causes more problems and is known to bring illness to those around.
- Furthermore, these should not be in the bedroom either, since they cause problems between couples.
- Apart from that, when Bamboo flutes are used as ceiling beams, they are great supportive beams and used for decorative purposes.
- While some Feng Shui practitioners believe that bamboo flutes should not be used as overhead beams, you can only be sure once you try them.
- Given that so many people have had different experiences, you need to find out what works best for you.
Useful Tips for Ceiling Beams
To make the best use of bamboo flutes as ceiling beams, a few tips can help.
- When using bamboo flutes, you should ensure that you place the open ends upwards and that the mouthpieces are placed downwards.
- Placing them in an A-shape is also a great idea.
- Feng Shui experts believe that placing the flutes in this shape is great since it allows all the negative energy to go back up to the ceiling.
- Most of the time, these have red cords with them, using which the bamboo flutes are hung.
- Hang them at a 45-degree angle. This looks like a Bagua, which is known to be lucky.
2. Mimic Bagua Angles
If you want to activate any particular sector of the house, you can use a bamboo flute. All you need to do is to make sure that you mimic the Bagua side since that is known to be extremely auspicious.
- If you want fame and recognition, then you must hang the flute horizontally.
- Hanging bamboo flutes at a 45-degree angle towards the ceiling is known to help with your love life too.
- For luck with descendants, hang it vertically.
- If you want to get lucky in your career, you can also hang it horizontally for a north-facing house.
- For health, hang it vertically if your house is east-facing.
3. Protection Against Enemies and Evil Spirits
If you think evil spirits lurk all around you, you can use bamboo flutes to protect yourself.
- Hang a bamboo flute at the front door of your house since that is where most things enter your house from. Make sure to hang it horizontally there. If anything evil ever tries to enter your house, this bamboo flute will protect you from that.
- If you want only positive energy to enter your house, you should hang a flute in the area connecting the garage and your house. You’ll surely love to see the results.
4. Business Uses
If you want luck in your business, you can also use bamboo flutes for that.
- It is a great idea to hang a bamboo flute near the cash register. It can help you get lucky with sales.
- In your office too, you can hang it on the southeast wall. You will see how it can help you get lucky in business.
5. Uneven Ceilings
While bamboo flutes are most popularly used as ceiling beams, you can also use them as a remedy for uneven or slanted ceilings. This is one of the most important Feng Shui bamboo flute placement and significance guides.
- Slanted ceilings can be a major cause of evil energies surrounding you. If you hang a bamboo flute at a 45-degree angle on an uneven ceiling, it can help you.
- You should place them on the ends of the walls.
- The ends should be pointed towards the ceiling since that is naturally known to be extremely auspicious.
Read more on Feng Shui Bamboo Flutes Placement Tips 15 Feng Shui Bamboo Flute: Meaning, Placement, Uses Tips