11 Useful Feng Shui Remedies For North East Kitchen
In Feng Shui, there are very specific rules for the kitchen layout. If you have a northeast kitchen then read Feng Shui remedies for northeast kitchen!
We all love our kitchen, don’t we? It is where we prepare food to nourish ourselves, and hence it is vital for happiness and health too. It represents the fire element in your house.
Therefore, the kitchen location is critical to ensure that you bring good luck into your home.
According to Feng Shui principles, the kitchen should not be at the center of the house since it represents fire attacking the ‘ heart ‘ of the home. This can lead to bad luck, health problems, and even financial instability.
The kitchen should not even be right at the front. This can expose the wealth of your home, which can again lead to bad luck.
Having the kitchen outside the house is also not a good idea, since it can hamper family time.
A lot of families sit together at the dining table in the kitchen at mealtime. If the kitchen is outside, then it makes it hard for Qi to gather.
Kitchen Location In Feng Shui?
The ideal location for the kitchen is either at the back of the house or the south or southwest corners. This layout is the most favorable according to the rules of Feng Shui.
Sometimes, the kitchen location is not in your control because you didn’t design the house. For example, you might have bought an already made home or not have many options available.
If your kitchen is located in the northeast direction of the house, it is highly unfavorable. It attracts negative energy and is bad for your family. It can even lead to disputes and misunderstandings amongst family members. But if you’re already living in the house, there isn’t much that you can do. However, there are a few Feng Shui remedies for a northeast kitchen that you can use to let go of the negative energies around.
These Feng Shui cures and fixes can help you attract positive energy.
11 Feng Shui Remedies For North East Kitchen
These remedies can surely help you negate the effect of your kitchen’s location, if your kitchen is located in the North direction.
1) Use Red Paint
- Red paint on the walls in the kitchen can help strike just the balance that you need. However, the amount that you use needs to be carefully decided.
- The color represents fire, so having more red color means that you’ll be able to balance off the energy.
- The color red is often associated with joy and food, and hence it should be used for more positive energy.
- But overdoing is never a good idea. If you are using red for the walls, then the color of the countertops needs to be neutral to have a balancing effect. Overdoing any single color is a bad idea!
2) Add Earth Element
You can also add several earth elements to your kitchen. For example, it is a good idea to place a rectangular table or a coffee table in the kitchen.
It can help give the kitchen more stability and make the area more grounded. You can even add a brown rug somewhere in your kitchen to give that earthy element.
3) Put the Sink Towards the Northwest
When you put the sink towards the northwest, it helps negate the effect that the water has on the location of the kitchen.
4) Shift the Stove to the North East
You must neutralize the impact of the fire element. For that, you need to shift the stove and the microwave to the northeast direction.
5) Use Neutral Colors for the Countertops
You can use neutral colors like off-white or cream for the kitchen slabs or the countertops. It helps create the right balance, especially if you have painted the walls red.
6) Keep the Kitchen Clean and Clutter-Free
The cleaner your kitchen will be, the more positive energy it will attract. Not only that, but it will also become more visually appealing for you.
- To keep your kitchen clean, don’t pile up work for later. As soon as you use something, instantly wash it and keep it away. It will save a lot of time and will help you keep the kitchen as clutter-free as possible.
- In Feng Shui principles, you also need to have pantry organization sessions often. For example, you may notice that there are many kitchen utensils that you haven’t used in a very long time.
- You might even find some that have never been used. Either keep them away or put them to use.
- Decluttering your kitchen doesn’t only mean getting rid of all the extra things you see outside.
Check your fridge to see if there are extra things inside.
Throw away all the expired food, and finish the leftovers to make space for more. If you accidentally spill something on the floor, clean it that very instant so that you don’t pile work up for later.
You also need to keep the floor of the kitchen very clean.
Use any floor cleaner you like and scrub the floors at least once in two days to get rid of the dirt.
Feng Shui experts suggest that you use essential oils, too since they can help you get that extra freshness you need.
According to Feng Shui experts, you also need to keep the stove very clean.
A dirty stove can attract negative energy around you. Apart from that, also make sure to throw away any chipped items like mugs or glasses. Replace them instantly with newer ones.
You can even use salt to clean your kitchen. Experts suggest that it soaks in all the negative energy around you due to its absorbent properties.
Read all cures on 11 Useful Feng Shui Remedies For North East Kitchen in details.